Repairing of Pool

Apr 21, 2015
Orlando
Hi, Im fairly new at maintaining pool, have a sport pool, 10996 gallons, pentair system. just finished SLAMing my pool and i was in it and noticed that the concrete deck where it meets the tile divider around the pool there are many holes as if it had crumbled away and continues to do so. I need to know what is the best product to use to patch these up? Im not very handy but willing to learn. Here are some pics below, any info would really appreciate, thanks!

Attachments

• Pool Hole 1.jpg
    Pool Hole 1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Pool Hole 2.jpg
    Pool Hole 2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Pool 3.jpg
    Pool 3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 103
That is going to be challenging to patch and make look 1/2 decent.

The two options I'd be most inclined to try would be mix up some concrete to a consistency like Peanut butter and smear it in. quickrete makes a milky substance that is intended to help new concrete adhere to old concrete (don't let it drip in the pool).

second option that I would try would be a color matched caulk. This will make them stand out less...there are a number of possible problems with this "fix".

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.