In desperate need of weir door

Apr 6, 2015
Orlando
My weir door fell off a few years back and now i need a new one, i bought the AquaPower skimmer hoping it would fit but some how my skimmer area is way to small, cant get it to go in. I dont know how to find a weird door that fits my pool :(

Well, look for identifying marks on the skimmer. Add some pictures? Can you see how a door would mount? Any screw holes?

Otherwise just measure the opening size and buy a universal one with spring-loaded rubber feet to hold it in place.

Good news, aquapower is in! we usually run our pump at about 1.6rpm for 6 hours then 2.4 for 6 hours, I did not see the aqua power skimmer doors opening and closing like a weir door would. I increased RPM to 3.0 and they still were not performing as expected. they just stayed closed basically. The video shows it opening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTeReMUPVNU ours does not do this.

Something seems weird, we run our pump at 2RPM but it just does not seem powerful like i think it should. it does not even work fast enough to move the aquapower weir door open

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.