Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Adaptor for Baracuda G3 hose

1. Back To Top    #1

Adaptor for Baracuda G3 hose

Hi all. Is there an adaptor that goes from the hose of the G3 to my wall intake? I've been looking but all I can find is is the one that goes into the skimmer. The previous owner of my had wrapped electrical tape around the male end of the hose and inserted it into the wall inlet. I let it go but over the winter winter while the pool was covered it came out, the flap closed and it caused a mess with my pump. Now I know, don't leave the cleaner attached if the cover is closed.

Thanks for the help.
    9k gallon IG rectangle plaster pool spa combo, Sta-Rite P4R6F3-188 1 1/2 hp pump with Schneider Electric AVT11HU41M2U variable speed motor drive for 2 speeds, Sta-Rite System 3 cartridge filter, Sta-Rite SR400NA gas heater, Jandy AquaLink RS, Zodiac Baracuda G3 cleaner Cover-Pools T-3 automatic cover. Built in 2006. K-2006 test kit.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Adaptor for Baracuda G3 hose

My cleaner came with an adapter that looks like this:

A little ridge holds the hose in place and when the cleaner is removed it closes off the hole (lowers entrapment risk).
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Adaptor for Baracuda G3 hose

Thank you. I I have one like that but it's too big for the hose. Maybe I just need to remove it and take it in to a couple shops around town to see if I can find a smaller one. I appreciate your response.
    9k gallon IG rectangle plaster pool spa combo, Sta-Rite P4R6F3-188 1 1/2 hp pump with Schneider Electric AVT11HU41M2U variable speed motor drive for 2 speeds, Sta-Rite System 3 cartridge filter, Sta-Rite SR400NA gas heater, Jandy AquaLink RS, Zodiac Baracuda G3 cleaner Cover-Pools T-3 automatic cover. Built in 2006. K-2006 test kit.