New to us, unknown pool brand

Jun 21, 2011
Tecumseh, OK
Hello all and welcome to the early stages of pool season!!
We just acquired a free above ground pool to replace the 6yr old pro series as seen in my avatar. All I know about it is that it is 24ft and has a 52" sidewall height. The top rails, rail caps, bottom rails, bead receiver, and bottom plates are all resin or pvc. The wall and the top plates are the only thing that is metal.
I have been looking all over trying to find what brand or company made this pool but so far no luck. I was hoping that maybe someone on here might have a clue as to what brand this pool is.
Here it is in its old location.
20150331_132634_zpsdzamq2nj.jpg

20150331_132715_zpssptw0ofv.jpg

Here's a close up of some of the top rails.
20150420_110411_zps9n533myo.jpg

And the rail caps
20150420_110439_zpscq90hdky.jpg

20150420_110452_zps626t5goa.jpg

No where can I find anything stamped on any piece, no numbers, names, logos, nothing. Any ideas on a brand or manufacturer would be greatly appreciated. It came from my uncle's rent house and the people that put it in are long gone so we can't ask them about it. Everything is in excellent shape other than one warped bottom rail that needs replacing and of course a new liner. Just Frustrating!
Thanks! :D

I was never good at *Name That Pool* but you got a good deal!

This pool is in such great shape. Just wish I knew what it was to get a new bottom track piece. I did think of going to the 3 different pool stores in town and seeing if they have any record of an install at that address. Maybe that is what I'll have to try and do tomorrow. Thanks. And if anyone has any other thoughts they're greatly appreciated. The goal is to get the old one out and this one in place my Memorial day!

Are all 24ft pools the same as far as the number of components go? This one has 17 columns and 18 bottom tracks and top rails. I'm sure if it's the right length than any replacement would work but this is what I'm unsure on. My luck is each brand is different and use different number of components.

As far as finding any part numbers, there so far are not any that we've seen on anything we've been cleaning yet. The uprights and the bottom and top plates are still in the back of the truck along with the pool wall. I will look over every one of those really well again. Maybe we overlooked something during the tear down.

The track is pvc so maybe it could be reshaped with a heat gun??? It won't work in its current form so I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

Once the process begins I will post pics of the progress. :)
Thanks

Hummmmmmmmm That is a very good question.

I am no expert but try to think outside the box.

I would...............

-try the heat gun

If that fails

-measure one of the good pieces and call all of the the above ground pool places and ask them if any of their pieces are so and so big.

GOOD LUCK!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So I haven't had time and it's been raining here a lot so I didn't get to the pool stores around here yet. We have to go price out liners so I will take one good piece and the wonky one and see what they have to say about a replacement. If that fails I guess we will have to try the heat gun or see if maybe Eaton can fab something up that would work.

I've seen the wilbar cypress in my search as well and the caps are a dead match but everything in their literature states the top rail is 8.5" steel and ours are not steel but I believe vinyl or a resin. But I am also leaning towards it almost having to be a wilbar brand considering everything else looks exactly like what we both have.

Wilbar makes about 6 brands and are one of the largest manufacturers, many without a known name.

It is not unheard of for one pool to resin and another to have metal top rails. Just different options to get different price points and make comparisons impossible. It makes one different from another for sales reasons.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.