Anyone have experience with Prosoco SaltGuard WB?

steveg_nh

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 7, 2013
Southern NH
I used this product in the fall to seal my ~2500 sq ft paver pool patio. This stuff went on very easy, and seals VERY well. The water literally beads up like the patio is waxed. Now with this stuff, if you overapply, meaning you apply more when the stuff is already cured, it turns chaulky. Well, tonight, I used some cleaner called Krud Kutter to clean some spots from the birds that wouldn't wash away with the hose. I think the Krud Kutter removed the sealing. Not 100% sure, but the easiest thing to do would just be to reapply more sealer to this area, which is just the walkway really. But since I can't easily tell where all the spots were that I treated, it's easiest to just retreat the whole walkway. In reality only about 20% of the area, probably less, even needs the recoat.

Any thoughts on doing this, if you have experience with the product? I figure just do the whole thing and sweep the areas I find already bubbling (where it's still sealed) off the edge of the patio. This whole job should take 15 minutes, that how easy I think it is. But just want to see before I do if I could making a bigger mess...

Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.