Just opening a hottub

Just opening a hottub. Its fiberglass approx. 350-400 gallons... Can you give me a quick list of goals for my chem numbers. I have a T100 kit
Thanks!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I should have given this info: Source water is municipal with a ph of 7.8, TA of 90 that's all I have tested so far.. FC is 0 and so is CYA of course. I have some CYA should I go ahead and put some in skimmer. I want to use bleach as my chlorine product.

Re: Spa Calculator for BBB?

This Forum is so helpful!!! Day 3 of hot tub start up and my water is sparkly clean, numbers are good and three kids ages 9 to 18 are in and out of it all day (because its new and the pool isn't built yet)... anyway...thank you thank you. I even moved my TA from 100 to 50! How's that for beginners luck!!!

Good work! Don't skip adding borax to your hot tub. Somehow I missed it for a year, even though I've had it in my pool for years. Added it last weekend and it makes it even better!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.