Terrible scaling problem upon opening pool

Reading back through the dialog here there has not been enough reliable information provided to really offer a suggestion on how to fix this. Although, Jason Lion did offer this in post #2, "Scaling is a much more complex issue. To fix it completely you most likely need a full drain and manual acid wash. There are some easier things you can try, but they only work occasionally."

My question to you is why are you in such a hurry to do something before providing all the requested information and test results with a reliable test kit? I see this a lot where people are itchy to do something right away before a full diagnosis and analysis is performed. It is said here many times, wait for the test kit and post a full set of test results so that we can offer a solution.

Reading post #10 it appeared to me that you were no longer looking to TFP for advice and had decided to follow the advice of your PB, which is not always a bad thing to do. But, it is also said here many times that you cannot mix pool store methods with TFPC methods.

My advice is not to be in such a hurry. We are always happy to help if we can. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.