Hooking up new pump before opening

Hi all, I need some help with a new pump. My old one went out the end of last season and I had a local small engine repair place replace it with the pictured pump.

The hookups are different and I'm not sure how to connect it. I included photos of the old pump hooked up, the wires, and the new pumps connections. Any help appreciate!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429368505.909086.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429368520.801628.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429368527.053031.jpg

Yes, there is a way to tell if you understand electricity. I recommend that you call an electrician or pool guy to install your pump. It is not worth the risk.

Yeah sorry, the wire colors aren't matching up and it seems like you need more electrical instructions than I can give to get it all to make sense. Better safe than sorry. Better luck on the next project! :)

Yeah sorry, the wire colors aren't matching up and it seems like you need more electrical instructions than I can give to get it all to make sense. Better safe than sorry. Better luck on the next project! :)

No worries, I appreciate you taking a look. Just hate having to pay for the pool guys to look at stuff, they charge so much.. I'm sure the next project won't be far off haha

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.