New guy from Louisiana

Hello!

Totally new to pools, have been following the BBB method since I moved into my house in December. Sparkling clear water from day 1.

Only issue I have with my pool (so far) is its missing a few coping clips, the clips that cover where the two pieces of coping meet. I have an older vinyl liner pool with the aluminum coping and I just can't seem to find a place to get these clips. Any one know a place???

It's an idea but you could try and find a piece of PVC pipe the same size inside diameter and cut it the same width as the clip. Then cut a section out of it horizontally so you can snap it on the coping. It might be a little thicker than the aluminum but it would do the job.

Welcome to the forum fellow Lousisianian!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have a beginner question I can't seem to find an answer to..... When do you SLAM? I understand when you see algae, cloudy water, or CC over .5. but what if your water is crystal clear, with 0 CC, but using a high amount of chlorine daily. Right now i'm good, i'm only burning approx. 1 ppm daily, but if that goes up will something else change to indicate a SLAM is needed?

Also, Louisiana People, with our weather with a CYA of 50 how much on average should I be losing a day before I get worried?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.