Anyone Tried This LED Pool Light?

Last year I replaced my pool lights with bulbs from this company, but were HP16LED, a slightly smaller version of the one you're looking at. I don't see the ones I used on the website, but the bulbs have worked perfectly. I wouldn't have a problem recommending the bulbs or this supplier. Let me know if you have specific questions...

I replaced color changing LEDs that went bad after about 5 years, but found after the novelty wore off, I left them on white almost all the time.

Sadly, I guess I must modify my response above. One of my two bulbs has failed, and ledpoollights.net has been completely unresponsive to my emails, and never answer their phone. Anybody have any idea how I might get a response? Lights were paid via paypal almost a year ago...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
No luck at all, no-mas. I ended up filing a Paypal claim and they haven't even responded to that. I don't get it. Anyway...in the mean time I ordered two Aqua Brite's from Home Depot. At least I know where they're coming from...and that they ARE coming! lol I'll post some before and after pics next week.

Rob

Well..I wish you luck with that, no-mas. It's a shame people think it's ok to run a business that way. I'm glad I'm out of it! Anyway, I didn't get a before and after, but I did get a 50/50. Aqua Brite 22w LED in the deep end, 300w incandescent in the shallow. I'm very happy with them! Plenty bright and much better color! On a side note, I don't claim to be a photographer!!! :)IMG_1280.jpgIMG_1268.jpg

Thanks for all the replies. As an update, I went with this LED bulb instead:

Amazon.com : Bulbwizards Poolbright Color Changing Led Pool Bulb 120 Volt--Made in the USA! : Swimming Pool Underwater Decorative Lights : Patio, Lawn Garden

They were very responsive in answering questions, USA company, and 3-year warranty seemed like a better bet. Just got it installed yesterday and turned it on. Works great in my 15,000 pool and the nice thing is it retains the color setting that you last set it to.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.