Persistent water quality problems [VIDEO]

The surface of the water looks like it has pollen/oil/grease/foam on it. What is that? Is it organic/non-organic?

Here is a video of me refilling my CalSpas hot tub with fresh water and immediately the surface of the water looks filthy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmme18WGKJg&feature=youtu.be
Here is another video from a few weeks ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4t-_TDB1Nk

It's a 2010 CalSpas hot tub located in Finland. I've been using AquaFinesse and chlorine to maintain the water. There was a foam problem from summer 2014 to december and I just kept adding AquaFinesse and chlorine regularly. I tried to fix the problem in december, too late I guess. I followed advice from a spa dealer and what I was able to find on the internet. Among the things I did in december:
- changed the water 2 times
- added sodium bicarbonate
- added Leisure Time's "FoamDown"
- added "JetClean", let it sink in for the night, tried to wash the surfaces with water and vacuumed any remaining water as best as I could. When I refilled the tub I was horrified to see the water was immediately dirty.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I got a new spa back end of last year, until recently ( and with my previous spa) I had been dumping in all manner of lotions and potions thinking it was something that just had to be done, having just built a pool and seen the success of the TFP Method there, I have dispensed with my spas Nature 2, Spa Shock, Lithium Hypo, Anti Foam, Clarifier and just dump in 4ppm (50ml for me) of Pool Chlorine (12.5%) after each soak, I am attempting to maintain a residual of 2ppm however the ozonator is making that difficult.

I had 4 x 3 yr old kids in there on Saturday, I hate to think what they did in there, I forgot to sanitise after, but Sunday the water was just disgusting, 250ml of chlorine over 2 days and nothing else except 2x5 hour filtration, water is clear as...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.