I'm a new (well...new to me) pool owner. I have been adding liquid bleach (8.25%) to my pool for the last 4 days. So far I have added around 20 gallons of bleach and cannot seem to get the chlorine up to shock level (shooting for 10). The water clarity has definitely improved, but I can't get the levels up. Maybe this is not unusual, but 20 gallons seems like a lot of bleach to me. I am using a K-2006 test kit. Yesterday I was able to get the level up to 6, but by this morning it was down to 3 again. Any advice?