Pretty much a new guy to the inground pool world. Renovation starts this week.

Most of the tests require stirring to mix ingredients. People without speedstirs have to swirl the containers to mix them. Manual swirling can cause spills and mixed results (haha, pun) depending on how thoroughly everything is mixed.

I've seen claims here that a speedstir is more handy than pockets on pants! LOL

It looks like you should get Muriatic acid to start with instead of bleach.

Good job on the kit and stirrer!

Are you planning on asking your PB if YOUR test will count for his warranty. I notice that he says "pool store test". I just wanted to throw this out there so you do not mess up the warranty. Better safe than sorry.

Kim

Okay what is this little pill in the speed stir package? I don't understand the instructions for the speed stir.

- - - Updated - - -

35 feet up...
65 feet up....
100 feet up...

- - - Updated - - -

Pool is drained, tile and coping removed. They are due back wednesday to remove decking.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Is this a good muriatic acid to use they sell at home depot...

That acid is the half strength stuff. Costs the same as the full strength stuff, but is less effective since it is diluted. They should also carry the full strength stuff. It will say 31.45%. If they don't have it, check a hardware store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumbers did all the plumbing today. New bottom drain up to code with a double pot, core drilled and installed two new returns and pool cleaner line. All new pvc back to my equipment. So far i am very impressed with anthony & sylvans subs. They have not disappointed me yet.

All prepped and ready for plaster tommorow.
FB4415EB-213B-45C9-B2EE-A4118B011201.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

AE18EAE6-72D3-4994-A36D-D7EDF6CFFE0F.jpg

1733D36B-29A1-4D57-BA62-4913C35F63FB.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.