Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Replacement frame parts help

1. Back To Top    #1

Replacement frame parts help

Hello,

So last year I drained the pool went to work and we had an awful wind that blew my pool over and broke 6 horizontal top rails and 6 connecting tees. I am having a **** of a time finding replacement parts. I bought it from Canadian tire

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/st...l#.VSx3dX6COSN

Technically it's a bestway pool sold under the brand name "hydroforce"

So first off I went to the bestway site and filled out the online order for 130 dollars worth of replacement parts I needed and went to check out and they only ship fed ex. $190 shipped to canada.

Outrageous right?

Then I punched in an American address as I am only 30 miles from the border and bam $90 dollars for shipping.

Now my problem is that the frame is different from intex. It's completely round 1 3/4 inch.

Does anyone know of another brand that will fit or another place to purchase the parts online. I have searched amazon and eBay with no luck.

Am I better off buying an intex complete frame?

Any help will be appreciated
    18ft AGP 6035g (2014)
    cartridge filter pump 800gph
    flowclear SWG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Replacement frame parts help

Hi,
    I cant help you out at all, but want to say welcome to TFP!

hopefully someone who has had the same experience will be along to help out.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP.

I can't help either but hope you can get this resolved n find your replacement parts.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

4. Back To Top    #4

problem solved

After speaking with the company and they couldn't help me at all. I came to the conclusion of buying a new pool. Last year I bought a game pump/sand filter combo and saltwater chlorinator so I had a decent amount invested in the set up. I decided to buy a new 18 foot pool and went this route. Its called the simplicity and it was relatively cheap, but I wont be taking it down for the winters anymore.

https://www.poolsuppliescanada.ca/si...ound-pool.html

I also bought the floor padding

Anybody have any experience with this pool?

It looks sharp enough and the kids should enjoy it. Depending on work I hope to have it assembled by the end of the month.
    18ft AGP 6035g (2014)
    cartridge filter pump 800gph
    flowclear SWG

5. Back To Top    #5

Alright, good news! That'll keep everyone busy this summer.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

6. Back To Top    #6

Sweet!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter