ground prep/tilted pool

Apr 13, 2015
Murrieta/CA
I have 14' above ground Intex pool. Last summer I set it up. The level was off by 1" which I believed was okay. Through the summer I noticed it start to lean(of course) to the downhill side. It got worse and worse and one day I went outside and the uphill side legs were 6-8 " off the ground. I drained the pool and stored it figuring I would try again next year assuming I must have been wrong about that one inch off level. Now I am ready to do it again but right this time. So I check and sure enough it's only off by 1":confused: Any comments on that are welcome but my question is what is the best method for leveling? I was planning on digging the one side down 3" and the other 2" and then fill with sand. It's just a dirt area, no grass. any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Start at the lowest point with a 4ft level until you are level the whole way around.

Welcome to the forum ysrider :wave:

Did you have any kind of a footing like a paver under the legs to keep them from sinking in. Did the downhill side legs look like they had "dug in" when you took the pool down ??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.