Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: waterway saltwater clhorine generator?

1. Back To Top    #1

waterway saltwater clhorine generator?

My pool store is trying to sell me one for my new pool i bought from them. Problem is i cant find any info. Is waterway reputable? I have never heard of them making swcg.
    26x16 rockwood keyhole vynil inground, waterway cartridge filter and swg, variable speed pentair pump, extra large skimmer with 2 main drains in deep end and 2 returns,Rheem raypack 206 natural gas heater, hayward tigershark qc robot. Being installed in late may early june. Woot!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: waterway saltwater clhorine generator?

I haven't heard of them making a SWG either. Nor does an Internet search turn up anything. They make a large line of tablet feeders though.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you, there must be a communication breakdown. I was talking filters and pumps with him and quickly changed to swg. I know the cartridge filter is waterway.
    he must have gotten stuck on that. ill call him back and insist on goldline swg.
    26x16 rockwood keyhole vynil inground, waterway cartridge filter and swg, variable speed pentair pump, extra large skimmer with 2 main drains in deep end and 2 returns,Rheem raypack 206 natural gas heater, hayward tigershark qc robot. Being installed in late may early june. Woot!

4. Back To Top    #4

Talked to him again, i guess they do make them. Must be new, i am getting it at his cost so hard to pass up. Coming from an aquatrol and loved it. Look forward to giving a review of it when i start it up.

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by Pool-creetin View Post
    My pool store is trying to sell me one for my new pool i bought from them. Problem is i cant find any info. Is waterway reputable? I have never heard of them making swcg.
    I just flipped through their 2015 catalog and didn't see anything. They did release a pool control system but at last check in didn't have a direct add on option for salt.
    Josh Ulfers - josh@saltpoolguys.com - 888-725-8766
    SaltPoolGuys.com - AutoPilot Pool Pilot Systems, Parts & Cells - AquaCal Heat Pumps

6. Back To Top    #6

The pooll store owner told me i would not find any info on it. Ill have my hands on it when my pool comes in and is delivered In may.

7. Back To Top    #7

Ok update i dunno if the company i bought my pool from is misinformed, but its not a waterway swg its a saline generating systems breeze.
    i passed and went with what i know which is the hayward/goldline brand Swg. Had an aquatrol jr on my last pool and going with the aquarite for new.