Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: I Hired A Pool Service!

1. Back To Top    #1

I Hired A Pool Service!

I think I did pretty good for myself! This is my 23m old granddaughter. She was very happy to see the cover off when she came over today! She went right over n had to take a look,for herself!

She was more than excited to get that net in her hands!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: I Hired A Pool Service!

Cute! For just opening that pool looks pretty spiffy!
    16x32 IG rectangular 21,800k new vinyl liner 2014, Triton II TR 50 sand Filter, Pentair 3/4 hsp whisperflow pump, 3 returns, TF100 test kit w/speedstir. Maytronics s 300i robot.

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you! The pool is pretty much always spiffy! Open early.... Close late! TFPC works!

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

That is one cute little girl!!
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

I think so too Dave! lol She needed a break from her mother!

6. Back To Top    #6

Casey your granddaughter is precious!

After you replying on a few of my posts I checked out your threads and I must say you truly inspire me. I read every single entry on your pool build post and truly felt the same as when I can't put down a good book. I'm so happy to hear that everything has turned out well for you and your husband and that he's ok. My parents ride a Harley and it terrifies me.

So I just felt the need to let you know I'm glad things worked out and you're still sharing on this site for all of us. I see your responses on almost every thread I view and I'm not sure this site would be near as beneficial to all of us without you.

I am just about to begin trying to get my water on the TFP level as soon as I receive the testing kit so I'm sure I'll have lots more questions for you!
    ​Jennifer
    19k gal, 27' x 54" AG Aqua Leader Saltwater 8000 installed April 2014; Aqua Pro 19" Sand Filter System 1.5-hp Pump; Hayward Aqua Trol Salt Chlorine Generator System; Overlap Boulder Swirl Liner; Polaris 65 Turbo Turtle Automatic Cleaner; TF-100 Testing Kit

7. Back To Top    #7

Adorable. Please post some pics when she has her first swim.
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by *JLS* View Post
    Casey your granddaughter is precious!

After you replying on a few of my posts I checked out your threads and I must say you truly inspire me. I read every single entry on your pool build post and truly felt the same as when I can't put down a good book. I'm so happy to hear that everything has turned out well for you and your husband and that he's ok. My parents ride a Harley and it terrifies me.

So I just felt the need to let you know I'm glad things worked out and you're still sharing on this site for all of us. I see your responses on almost every thread I view and I'm not sure this site would be near as beneficial to all of us without you.

I am just about to begin trying to get my water on the TFP level as soon as I receive the testing kit so I'm sure I'll have lots more questions for you!
    That is so very nice of you to say that about me. Thank you!

Jim n I just had a special delivery a few weeks ago, a 2008 Harley Night Train. Sometimes when you fall, you have to get back up n do it again! Scared? Absolutely!!! But there is no love like the rumble of a Harley that sings to your soul!

I will definitely be posting pics of her swimming ComputerGuy!

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    But there is no love like the rumble of a Harley that sings to your soul!
    My parent's words exactly! Nice bike!
    Here's a pic of theirs. You can tell by the expression on my son's face that he's making his own rumble sound. LOL

image.jpg
    ​Jennifer
    19k gal, 27' x 54" AG Aqua Leader Saltwater 8000 installed April 2014; Aqua Pro 19" Sand Filter System 1.5-hp Pump; Hayward Aqua Trol Salt Chlorine Generator System; Overlap Boulder Swirl Liner; Polaris 65 Turbo Turtle Automatic Cleaner; TF-100 Testing Kit

10. Back To Top    #10

That is an adorable little girl! Wish my grand kids lived closer. I have eight and the closest one is 750 miles away.
    20' x 40' IG with vinyl liner volume approx. 35,000 gal.1.5 H.P. main pump, Polaris 280 cleaner W/ 3/4 H.P. booster pump
    Hayward sand filter, 3.14 sq ft, 62 gpm. Stenner 45 MPH10 chlorine feed pump. 1 micron final filter bags (home made and very effective)

11. Back To Top    #11

The best part is she works for cuddles and hugs! She sure has grown! SO CUTE!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

12. Back To Top    #12

Quote Originally Posted by *JLS* View Post
    My parent's words exactly! Nice bike!
    Here's a pic of theirs. You can tell by the expression on my son's face that he's making his own rumble sound. LOL

image.jpg
    Sweet bike! Jim was going for that n saw the Night Train. Baby was a Night Train also.,Harley doesn't make them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by stev32k View Post
    That is an adorable little girl! Wish my grand kids lived closer. I have eight and the closest one is 750 miles away.
    Thank you. I'm sorry to hear yours live so far away.

Quote Originally Posted by kimkats View Post
    The best part is she works for cuddles and hugs! She sure has grown! SO CUTE!

Kim
    Kim, she's my baby! She's my helper n loves to cuddle!

13. Back To Top    #13

Looks like a future rider! Beautiful kids. Ours are just out of college. My wonderful wife is wanting grandkids but I can't decide if I am ready. Still have nieces and nephews that are under ten. When they come every weekend of the summer they call our house "The Hurley country Club". I love having an escape for them!
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

14. Back To Top    #14

Jim n I enjoy Lynnie so much! She loves being outside! Jim calls her Leonard.