Water under my liner in shallow end of pool

Grod

Apr 13, 2015
North Huntingdon PA
I have water coming into pool under steps in shallow end. My liner need replaced and thinking of changing this spring. my floor in shallow is concrete and deep end is port-land mix. This leak you notice after a month of using the pool the seam from the middle of the steps in the shallow lifts slightly when vacuuming the pool. Only have this problem in shallow in area about width of step and length of shallow end. I have used die and steps are not leaking including return from water side of return. I have had problems with return into steps and could be source of water. My water level is low after winter. (Still have cover on) will check to see level and maybe additional source of leaks. How do you stop water leaking into pool under steps? Any way to repair return into steps with out removing concrete?

Welcome to TFP!

There will often be water on the other side of the liner. The crucial thing is that the water level in the pool be higher than the water level outside the pool. So the first thing to try is to raise the water level in the pool as high as it can be and still have the skimmer(s) work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.