My water readings...help!

I promise you that if you follow the SLAM process that your pool will be crystal clear! Keep in mind though that it requires patience and time. It will not clear up overnight. You must keep your FC at shock level all the time through the process. Do not use the SWG during the SLAM. In understand you just brought your CYA up, but I would lower it by draining and refill in part of your water. It will require less bleach if you have a lower CYA. You don't want it to be below 30 if you choose to lower it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Keep slamming. Water needs to be crystal clear, CC.5, and pass an OLCT to be done. If you want to lower your CYA so you are not using as much bleach to reach shock level then you would have to drain some water and refill. It is a slow process but you are doing great! Keep it up. You should post new pics.

Feb. you are on the right track! Just follow all of the directions you are getting and you will have a clear pool.

Lisa (Azgirl) just did a wonderful SLAM. She will tell you that the more often you test and add bleach the faster your pool will clear.

While you are at home test and add bleach at least every other hour if not every hour. While away test and add right before you leave and test and add again right when you get home. Testand add right before you go to bed and again right when you get up.

Make sure to run your filter 24/7 during the SLAM.

Good luck! You did the best thing you can do to clear your pool-find TFP!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.