Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Real pictures of liners anywhere?? (Glimmerglass and Boulder Bay)

1. Back To Top    #1

Chicago, IL

Real pictures of liners anywhere?? (Glimmerglass and Boulder Bay)

I've been looking through liner pictures on line and seems most websites only show a square, hard to tell what exactly it may look like in the water, or even how far down the wall the design actually goes.

I believe I've narrowed my choices to "Glimmerglass" and "Boulder Bay" with Boulder Bay as the strong front runner. Here are links below. Anyone know a website or actually have one of these liners and could share a picture?

My pool walls are 48 inch and I can only find the Boulder Bay in 54 inch (and 30 gauge!). I'm sure I can cut it, but unsure if that will impact the design.

Anyone have pictures, a website I somehow missed or thoughts/opinions on the below?

Boulder Bay
    Dedicated TFPer since 2012 with recommended test kit
    Above ground, 30 foot round pool, 21,000 gallons
    Hayward 150 sq foot cartridge filter, 1HP Waterway pump
    Raypak 400K BTU NG Heater!
    Installed in 2006? (just a guess, pool came with house I purchased in June 2012)

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW PA

Re: Real pictures of liners anywhere?? (Glimmerglass and Boulder Bay)

All overlaps run a little larger for over hang. You can trim them after they are nearly filled.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3
    Central Georgia

Re: Real pictures of liners anywhere?? (Glimmerglass and Boulder Bay)

Here's mine - which you've already seen in my thread. Again, it's Boulder swirl. Also, I've seen quite a few good liner pics in the 'Above Ground Pool' forum where lots of people have pics of their install process. Happy shopping!
    19k gal, 27' x 54" AG Aqua Leader Saltwater 8000 installed April 2014; Aqua Pro 19" Sand Filter System 1.5-hp Pump; Hayward Aqua Trol Salt Chlorine Generator System; Overlap Boulder Swirl Liner; Polaris 65 Turbo Turtle Automatic Cleaner; TF-100 Testing Kit