Need help with EasyTouch 8 / ScreenLogic programming

Aug 5, 2014
Oviedo, FL
I have an EasyTouch8 and need a bit of guidance with the programming. My AUX relays control the following items:

F: IntelliFlow VS Pump
AUX1: Spa Blower
AUX2: Pool Light
AUX3: Spa Light
AUX4: Shelf Light
AUX5: Patio Lights (Group #1)
AUX6: Patio Lights (Group #2)
AUX7: <empty>

Questions:
1. I installed an actuator that, when opened, turns my bubblers on (water feature on our shelf). Where/how do I set this up and program to control so that from the ScreenLogic software and can on-demand open and close this valve when in pool mode? (I currently have three actuators installed on my equipment - one pool - one spa - one bubblers).

2. How should I best utilize the "Feature Circuit's" within the programming - I guess I don't fully understand these? Do I assign pump speeds to these?

3. Any other tips for programming via the "Configure ScreenLogic" interface would be appreciated...

Feature circuits are for thinks like the valve controlling that bubbler. You can assign the valve to the feature circuit, and then control the valve by turning that feature on/off. Since you have a spare relay you could also assign it there.

No, the point of a feature circuit is to get something that is otherwise exactly like a relay, but which does not use up a relay.

If you assign the bubbler to aux 7, you can't use that relay for anything. But if you assign it to feature 1 then the aux 7 relay is still available for future expansion.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.