Hey from SE Texas

bware

Platinum Supporter
Apr 7, 2015
The Woodlands, TX
After a lot of reading on this site, I've proclaimed that after having this pool for almost 9 years I am tired of being hosed by the pool stores and ready to handle ALL the testing and maintenance. From what I've read, there are many knowledgeable people on this forum with a lot of patience. I've always done the light work and never had a pool maintenance co. so I'm pretty comfortable with the work. I am anxiously awaiting my TS 100 kit today and ready to get with it. Hopefully I've got my signature in order and it comes across legible.

WELCOME! It is nice to meet you!

Love that you already know what needs to be done-order test kit and put in siggy!

Any way I could talk you into a picture of this pool? It sounds pretty!

Kim

Thanks. It's been an important part of our lives and doing without one as long as we did, it makes it that much more enjoyable.
I've attached a pic (I think, BBCode is not my strong suite)

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to TFP!

Glad you found us, enjoy the forum.

Will do...thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi bware!
Welcome to TFP!

Great job on your signature and congrats on taking control of your own pool. You'll be amazed how easy it is.

Thanks, Dave.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 96

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Bware, welcome to the forum. That is a gorgeous pool y'all have.

it is GOOD to live in and be born and raised in TEXAS!!!
Yes sir, you sure got that right!
YeeHaw.gif

Hey bware, welcome! I just joined TFP myself, I'm out in Katy, pretty close! I just moved here a year ago, and am trying to get my pool in order. I think the chemistry is out of whack and that's caused algae, filter clogging, etc.

I just ordered the TF-100 too, I think I need to SLAM the pool this weekend to get the algae under control, but now I'm seeing that everything else is out of whack too...

Anyways, welcome from a newbie, Jeff