First season with pool

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The sand is new and pressure has never gone up exept when I added DE. I did backwash a couple days ago for first time and again today.

I also don't like my pressure gauge and have ordered one from tftkits. However, shipping tracking had not changed from pick up four days ago.

Any experience with proteam clarifier? Says microflocer, but I'm not sure it is what I really wanted. Directions say to keep running filter. The videos and articles I read said to stop filter for 24 hours then vacuum when using flocking agent. Did I get wrong stuff?

As I mentioned above, I used Proteam Microfloc in my pool. I know it should not be needed, however I am still desperate to have clear water. Anyway, after using I stopped pump for 24 hrs and then vacuumed to waste. Prior to vacuuming the water was not crystal clear as I would have expected. It was clear enough for me to see the brush head on the bottom through the fog. After vacuuming and restarted the pump, the water is still cloudy, but slightly less. The Microfloc must have done its job in the since that I can now see the large particles flowing in the water. Any guess how long it will take my sand filter to clear it up? I still don't think filter even filters.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.