Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Spa pillow suggestions?

1. Back To Top    #1

Spa pillow suggestions?

Hi!

Anyone have a recommendation for a spa pillow? I'd like to get one for my wife's birthday. Our spa will be inground with a flagstone coping. I'm looking for something that will be a bit more comfy than the edge of a rock.

Thanks for any suggestions!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Spa pillow suggestions?

Try Texas recreation products. They make some really great stuff just like you mention. Look at the site, and find products online. They sell at Amazon and Frontgate to name a couple.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_B View Post
    Try Texas recreation products. They make some really great stuff just like you mention. Look at the site, and find products online. They sell at Amazon and Frontgate to name a couple.
    Thanks for the suggestion Patrick. They do have something I would be interested in, but it's not sold at Amazon and we don't have a store here in Colorado. Nice stuff, though.

4. Back To Top    #4

I don't think they sell direct on Amazon, but I have seen their stuff on there by other sellers. They only sell out of their on site store in Wichita Falls Tx, and to wholesale markets. I know they private label for the upscale Frontgate Magazine/Online catalog.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:

5. Back To Top    #5

Patrick,

I owe you a thanks. When I picked up my M5 at the pool store today, I noticed they had a spa pillow and saw it was from Texas Rec. It was cheaper than any of the ones I've seen Amazon or any other store I visited so I picked it up. Thanks for the recommendation.
    36'x20' Freeform, IG - 13k gal, Spa - 800 gal, Diamond Brite, Intelliflo VS pump, TR-140C sand filter, Mastertemp 400k BTU heater, 2HP Whisperflo pump (waterfall), Pool Pilot Digital RC-42 SWCG, K-2006

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by SlowRocker View Post
    Patrick,

I owe you a thanks. When I picked up my M5 at the pool store today, I noticed they had a spa pillow and saw it was from Texas Rec. It was cheaper than any of the ones I've seen Amazon or any other store I visited so I picked it up. Thanks for the recommendation.
    Oh Hey, look at that!

We have a couple of items of theirs and like them. They have a strange little outlet store attached to their Factory. Floor to ceiling in a little bitty room packed with the stuff. When I was a kid growing up, it seemed like everyone in Texas with a boat had a life jacket or ski belt made from that weird material.

Glad you found that...really cool.

The part I like best.....M5!! Welcome to the club. I hope you like yours half as much as I like mine. If so, you'll be thrilled.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links: