Inexpensive decks for 18-Feet by 48-Inch AGP - Bestway 56150US Steel Pro Frame Pool?

lora

Apr 10, 2015
Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Hi All -

I ordered the 18-Feet by 48-Inch round AGP - Bestway 56150US Steel Pro Frame Pool Set from Amazon and it is supposed to be delivered on May 16th, 2015. I'm excited, but nervous as this is my first pool.

I'm in Austin, TX, so t will get a lot of use. I have been googling simple/inexpensive deck / floating deck ideas and everything I'm seeing is coming in at around $1300.00+ for materials alone.

Does anyone have pics / plans of a deck that didn't cost that much, but is still able to hold a few people? And how much did the materials cost?

I found a couple of sample ideas that I like, but there weren't costs, plans, etc. associated with them. (attached photos)simple deck.jpg3dc5eb5af04dd3e78fcdffd7ad827940.jpgAbove-Ground-Swimming-Pools-with-Decks-Picture.jpgdeck.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Those decks are going to run you a few grand at the very least!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.