Just ordered my TF 100

I replaced water when I drained to change fittings to 1.5" on Tuesday. Happy to say there ar no leaks after trial and error on curttng the larger holes...lol did have a leak at first. Drained some more and then cut again on the outside of my sharpie line.

Pool store says 2000 and my test strip says 2200, so I knew it was definitely low. I will check it again in the morning with my test strip, but not going to the pool store since my test kit should be here tomorrow :D

Sadly UPS had not come when I had to leave my house to take my daughter to eat and the gymnastics. I called my husband and told him to make sure he checked when he got home for it. I won't get to go home for another hour and I am tired, so I guess my first test results will be tomorrow.

Ok, I was able to test this morning. Here is what I have. I think I did it all correct.

Pool readings

04/18/2015 @ 7:30 am
Water temp: 60
FC: .5
CC: 3
PH: 7.2
TA: 90
CH: forgot to do..oops
CYA: 40 maybe 50. (I was nervous)

Salt: 3100

So I really need to start slamming my pool. Pool is a cloudy blue, no visible algae.
Can I start SLAM process? We have a home inspection coming up for foster to adopt and they have to see to the bottom of the pool.

This is what my water looks like. The step you can barely make out is the 3rd ladder step.

attachment.php

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.