Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Suntouch Control Panel has no power

1. Back To Top    #1

Suntouch Control Panel has no power

I cleaned my swg and upon reconnecting noticed I had no power to my Suntouch panel. I did not do anything but disconnect the swg and as far as I can tell all the wireing is properly connected. I have power to the swg, everything was working last night when it turned at at the set time.

Thoughts?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Suntouch Control Panel has no power

Welcome to TFP!

Check your circuit breakers, one of them may have tripped.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Reset all circuit breakers all the way back to the main box, tried the 2 breakers on the control panel itself and still no power to the control panel. Relooked that all the wiring is connected although all I did was disconnect the swg.

4. Back To Top    #4

The next step is to get a multi-meter and work backwards from the SunTouch until you get to somewhere that actually has power.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

Is there a fuse in the Suntouch? Can't remember for sure, but it seems like there is a glass fuse in my Solartouch.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

6. Back To Top    #6

Has 2 push button type breakers on the front panel.