Freshwater III ozonator issues

Dec 20, 2013
I have a 2001 Tiger River Sumatran spa. Before I drain and refill, I like to run vinegar through the tubing that connects to the bottom of the ozonator. Today when I tried this, and turned on the jets, the vinegar was not getting sucked through the tubing at all. I unthreaded the nut holding the tube to the injector and cleaned out the the inside of the injector with a swab and vinegar. Reconnected and tried running the vinegar through the tubing under the ozonator and again, the tubing was not drawing the vinegar. My question is, could it possibly be the ozone check valve? I am getting bubbles coming out bottom of the spa, but I guess no ozone. I have had the ozonator for 8 years and am wondering if there is a sure fire way to determine if the ozonator is bad before shelling out 275.00. Any help would be appreciated

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.