Need help getting back on track..

Adding 121 oz BL 8.25 % right now.
I'll wait and see what the reading is is 30 minutes, before I go to bed. (Dang it.... the is the busiest time of the year for me...)

Patrick, I have to do that tonite again. The sun came up before I did. FC dropped from 12.5 to 10.5 Sorry!

I'll add bleach today to get it up past 12 at least. Thank you.

Excellent!!! So how is it looking? Once you get all three criteria nailed solid, you are done....:whoot:

It looks clear to me..! I'll take a picture without the motor on so you can see.

Even last night I could see it was getting it's "sparkle" back.:colors:

Ok, sounding good !!

One more criteria...CC 0.5 or less. And... there are no visible signs of Algae anywhere right? Take a hard look in all nooks and crannies to be sure.

No visible signs of algae.. Less than 0.5 CC (0) CHECK!

Sorry it took so long.. Work. I'm checking it again now

FC 11.5
CC 0

That is after a sunny day, and rain this afternoon. Chugging along here! :bounce:

IMG_2743.jpgIMG_2747.jpg

Pic 1 shows the mottling of the Diamondbrite... which is fine... except when you are trying to determine whether or not you have an "issue".

Pic 2 is dirt and dust off of the rocks that can be really hard to get to. But you can barely tell there is water in the pool it's so clear. I just need one warm water day, and a day off.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_2746.jpg

Shows mottling and the ledge to stand on to reach the grotto. (I should have thought of that. But I was more worried about placement for esthetic reasons.) :hammer:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Your mottling isn't bad. It's Beautiful pool. As long as that is just dirt in the grotto....

Looks like you made it if you are still holding FC over night, so good work.

You know what to do to keep it nice from here I presume? FC for your Cya level..ALWAYS, don't let it fall below that, and you'll have no trouble. Let us know if you need anything else. :goodjob:

I'm pretty sure it's just dirt.. I mowed then hosed the rocks and of course all the muckity-muck fell onto the steps. I'll get it out of there today. I'll see where my CYA is today.. no sun yet though.

Thanks on the pool! No I don't mind the mottling.. kind of gives it it's character... sort of like "wrinkles." HAHA!

Friday morning: Overcast day:

FC 8 let that get down to 3-4
CC 0.5
PH 7.5
TA 70
CH 200
CYA 20 on an overcast day.

Since there isn't any salt in the pool (or next to none... 700) as far as the charts go, should I regard this as a bleach pool or SWG pool? My guess would be to go by the CYA and keep working it up to to 70 to 80 range.. Dumb question, I'm sorry.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.