Replacement liner inside of Intex 18' metal frame

lovey

Apr 8, 2015
austin,tx
So happy I found this site/thread..... my 18x48 has leaks and Intex is tooooooo much to replace with one of their liners.... my question is: expandable or the correct size of a lap over or even a size up (52 wall)? I am assuming that the expandable doesn't have a circular seam and that would make it easier to fit. Thank you for your input.

This has been done before many times. Search for liners in intex pools n the thread should come up.

So happy I found this site/thread..... my 18x48 has leaks and Intex is tooooooo much to replace with one of their liners.... my question is: expandable or the correct size of a lap over or even a size up (52 wall)? I am assuming that the expandable doesn't have a circular seam and that would make it easier to fit. Thank you for your input.

You should try fixing the leaks. Last year I had about 40 leaks when I set up the pool. There were no leaks when I took it down the year before. I found all the leaks, which were all on the bottom near the edges. Set up the pool and fill it with about 1/2" of water. Look for wet spots around the perimeter. You can fold the bottom of the pool over and press down to see where the leaks are. I would mark them with a sharpie

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.