Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Re: LED Pool Lights

1. Back To Top    #1

Dallas, TX

Re: LED Pool Lights

I have Jandy 120V lights (a 500W and 300W), and was considering switching to the 3G LED bulbs made by J&J Electronics. I have discovered from J&J directly that their 3G LED's are not compatible with the Jandy enclosures.

So, my questions:
    1. Are there other LED multi-colored bulbs that are compatible with Jandy enclosures?
    2. What is it about the Jandy enclosure that makes it incompatible?
    3. Is there a simple 500W LED equivalent white light (6500k) that I can use with Jandy enclosures?
    4. Does Jandy make an LED bulb that will go in my existing enclosure - I only see full LED enclosures sold by them.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Welcome to TFP!!!

Sorry you have not gotten a response, but I am not able to answer any of those questions. Maybe someone else will see it now.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide
    Hudson, WI

Welcome to the forum bharrell

I'm sorry I don't know about the Jandy enclosures.

Can you please add your pool and equipment info to your signature as outlined here - - >
    '70s IG Vinyl 32K gal, Lazy L, Hayward SuperPump 1.5hp 120V, S240 Sand Filter W/DE
    Solar Blanket, Well Water, Borax Added, TF-100 tester. May 20 - opened for summer
    1979, 275gal Conway Emerald Spa P-100-2, ES-2 Spa Pack, bromine floater, indoor
    TF-100, Best test kit -
    Please help keep the lights on so we can be here for others, become a TFP Supporter!