Swamp to Swimming Pool

This is going to be awesome! Subscribed!
Keep scooping out anything and everything you can. The more solid stuff you have in there the more chlorine you'll need. Scoop scoop scoop! Then scoop some more.
This is going to be one very popular thread!

How big of a problem is this?
1e9005279f6b32b0b16e4c0db9ab64c8.jpg

Kinda big IF you let it keep on going. Get some Popsicle sticks or pennies and push them down on either side of the liner coming out. I would go a ways either way to keep it in.

I am not sure if you can or should lean over and pull it up to reset it. I THINK (not sure) that it would be better to push it up from inside the pool while someone else tucks it back in from the top.

Look along the rest of the liner. Are there any other areas that are looking like they might come out? You can get "liner lock". Here is a link to show you what it looks like. I did not price it or anything. I just liked the picture to show you what it is and should do.

http://www.inyopools.com/Products/03800015042966.htm

There are some ytube videos as well.

Kim

Check the drain plugs on the pump and that the o-ring on the pump lid is lubed and well sealed.

Is the water level high enough to fill the skimmer? Looks a little low. Is the weir in the skimmer stuck?

Do you see a vortex in the skimmer when the pump is trying to run?

you could run a water hose over the various joints and/or the lid to see if the air reduces. Or see if shaving cream gets sucked in.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You are probably going to want to Deep Clean your Sand Filter also, but might want to wait until the SLAM process is close to the end.

I went and got the sand today and bought the wrench to take it apart last week. The little pump skimmer basket broke so I need to get one of those. One small leak around the pump return and the view bubble when I put it on backwash.

I viewed the sand and I think it needs changed. It slopes in on the sides and from what I read, that is a sign of bad sand. I was going to change after a week or so of running that way it could get the brunt of the funk.

I'm just so **** glad the pump works!

My test kit should be in Monday so I will post test results.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.