Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Intellebrite pool light question

1. Back To Top    #1

Intellebrite pool light question

Hello All- We have a year old new construction pool with the led intellebrite light. Our builder never advised us of the intellitouch system so all we have to control the light is a standard light switch. The light shows are numbered and I just flip the switch the same amount of times as the show I want. Trouble is, the switch and our equipment is way out across the yard. I've seen the remote control light switches at Lowes and Home Depot and wonder if I could install that and just push the button the same amount of times I would normally flip the switch up and down. Has anyone ever done this or can it be done? Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Intellebrite pool light question

Yes, a remote control light switch would work. Make sure you get one that is outdoor rated.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Our pentair intellibrite lights are connected to our intellitouch control panel and there is an iPad app for it. Did your builder mention that possibility? It's super handy!
    26,000 IG, pebble tec, flagstone, pentair Triton II TR100 sand filter & VS+SVRS 3hp multi-speed pump, Intellichlor IC-40 SWG, Pentair Booster Cleaner, spillover spa, waterfall, Taylor K-2006 testkit
    [It is better to know how to learn, than to know. - Dr. Seuss[/I]

4. Back To Top    #4

Bull,
    If you add a signature with some details of your pool (under settings) it would help us understand your setup easier. Do you have a pool controller at all? or just a timer for the pump?
    -Carl
    25000 Gallon Pebble pool/spa, Intelliflo VS, Pentair IC-40 SWG, DNS-60 DE Filter, Max-E-Therm 333k BTU heater, Polaris 280
    EasyTouch, ScreenLogic, Intellibrite
    Homemade AutoFill (1/2" Hudson Valve), 20-70 GPM flowmeter (Blue-White F-30200PR)