Pentair Easy Touch and IC 40 SWG questions

Divin Dave

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 2, 2013
Longview, Texas
I have a couple questions about Pentair Easy Touch being used with IC40.

First, can anyone tell me how to ensure the Chlorine output of the IC40 can be set to 0, or be turned off via the easy touch.

Next - I think the answer is no, but want to cofirm it. - With the IC 40 connected to the Easy Touch, can the output % be adjusted at the cell
by pushing the buttons?

Thanks

When connected to an EasyTouch the buttons on the IC40 stop working. All adjustments to the SWG need to be through the EasyTouch.

You can "turn off" the IC40 on the EasyTouch Settings menu by either setting Enable to No, or by setting both the pool and spa percentages to zero.

When connected to an EasyTouch the buttons on the IC40 stop working. All adjustments to the SWG need to be through the EasyTouch.

You can "turn off" the IC40 on the EasyTouch Settings menu by either setting Enable to No, or by setting both the pool and spa percentages to zero.

I just turn off the breaker that controls the IC40 if I want no production for a couple days.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.