I have a lot of what looks like dead skin in my pool and the research I have done it seems to be white water mold or pink algae I would assume. I normally run about .5-1ppm FC and I recently let it get very low. I have shocked the pool to about 7ppm a couple days ago and I still see particles in the pool.
My current levels
Water temp 78
Do I need to put algaecide in and if so what kind do you recommend? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I feel like my numbers are pretty spot on and I am not sure how to get completely rid of this.