Need a pool deck built !!! Please can someone help!! Benson, nc

I am needing a deck built within the next couple weeks/months for our above ground pool. Looking for someone honest, reasonably priced and able to complete the job within 1-2 weeks. Deck will need to be built with pressure treated wood.
Please contact me for more information and or availability, pricing etc.
References/pictures of other jobs would be preferred also.

Attached pictures are examples of what I am looking for. First picture is exactly what I am looking for, other than Size might be difderent. Second picture is my rough drawing with measurements, roughly about 225-260 sq. Ft. price with and without lattice. Again, size can vary some.

This will need to be permitted and I can get that if need be but plans will need to be submitted
regardless of all footing, height, spacing, bracing , Etc.. please know how to build and able
to do this on time.

I have budget of $2800 - $3500

Do not contact me unless you have read this ad and understand it, would preferr somone that builds decks for a living and licensed or at least knows how to build...

MY CRAIGSLIST AD.......................http://raleigh.craigslist.org/wan/4922468289.html

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.