Central CA, Tulare County, Visalia

I think im more of a need to see someone doing it and showing me. I already have another thread going, but I met my picture quota and still feel lost. I just made this incase someone happens to be from the area.

I suffer from short term memory problems which is a discussion better suited for another type of forum, just an fyi with what you're dealing with. So all this chemistry stuff, acronyms, abbreviations are a lot to take in, having someone to watch and explain would be ideal.

Good luck! It can definitely be overwhelming at first. Probably took me a year to feel like I understood it. Maybe someone knows a reputable service company in the area that could help too.

I think im more of a need to see someone doing it and showing me. I already have another thread going, but I met my picture quota and still feel lost. I just made this incase someone happens to be from the area.

I suffer from short term memory problems which is a discussion better suited for another type of forum, just an fyi with what you're dealing with. So all this chemistry stuff, acronyms, abbreviations are a lot to take in, having someone to watch and explain would be ideal.

I hear Ya. There is a fair amount to take in, but just take a bite at a time. As for some help on posting more photos I'll post a link you can use to learn more about posting all you want with no limits.

Photos Posting

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.