how do you clean pool screen enclosure

Aug 24, 2013
Orlando, FL
hi,

would love to get some tips on how to clean my pool screen enclosure which is getting greener and greener. So far I've been reading that most people are using bleach and spray it with garden sprayers but I am puzzled how to spray the top of the enclosure which is 11 feet high in my case. Was thinking about pressure washing it with chlorine but looks like i will need to get an extension wand and downstream injector. Would love to hear what others are doing

I use 1/3 chlorine to 2/3 water and test a spot on your pavers/ground surface and test on the actual screen enclosure and screen first.
I have a white enclosure a black mesh screen. It works well. Not sure if you have a darker enclosure. So, please test small spot.
I put it in one of those high pressured weed sprayers. Mine can reach 15+ feet high. Wear clothing that you dont care about. If you dont want to fry your hair, wear net and wear goggles. Let it sit for 30 mins or so and rinse with regular hose with extension or power washer on low setting.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.