Fore !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In hopes of not ruining by bad reputation, I certainly hope Im not being labeled as a discerning gentleman. Im sure most of my friends would disagree.

Well on second though, all of my friends would disagree!

I never did understand whacking the snot out of something then going to look for it!
Well it is a game for the discerning gentleman .... :mrgreen:

Discerning gentleman, ya kidding me. The only other time I see people dressed like that is Halloween :shock:

Attachments

• john-daly-loudmouth-golf_t620.jpg
    john-daly-loudmouth-golf_t620.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 95

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
LOL! Man! Y'all are just plain mean !

- - - Updated - - -

Woody I dont look for it. I just drive up to wherever I want the ball to be and throw out another one. Makes it easy that way!

I never did understand whacking the snot out of something then going to look for it!

- - - Updated - - -

Man, I miss the good ol days. Got rid of my last pair of hippie pants in 1972!

Discerning gentleman, ya kidding me. The only other time I see people dressed like that is Halloween :shock:

- - - Updated - - -

Right!

I always thought golf was only an excuse to drive around in the cart with some adult beverages in the cooler????

I think the only reason they dress like that is to distract the other golfers! You know why they call it golf? I'm sorry, I can't finish the joke. Patrick would give me an infraction!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.