Just took off our pool cover yesterday to look at the pool. We aren't officially "opening the pool" until the end of this month. I decided to just check the chemicals just for kicks to see where everything was at:
CYA 0 ( less than 20 when using TFT kit).
Pool temp is around 45 degrees.
Just wondering even though we don't have our pool up and running yet, should I still add some stabilizer? Or am I best to wait until we open the pool and have the pump,etc running to help circulate this around?
I just want to be proactive, being its going to be another 3 weeks before we open.
( pool otherwise looks clean and clear).