owner/builder fiberglass Las Vegas

Apr 3, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Hello all,

Brand new to the forum, just starting to do my homework for a pool for next summer. For now, my choice is going to be fiberglass. I am already having a hard time finding a company to purchase the fiberglass shell from. All the companies I'm finding are wanting to do the install as well. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Justis

This doesn't surprise me as most people don't want to deal with contracting a crane, etc. and the installation of them is so critical to a successful outcome. There have been a few horror stories here that attest to the importance of a good install.
Best of luck however you proceeds and with your research. Definitely an exciting time.

hey there! :)
Just wondering- what is your experience in dropping fiberglass shells in place? I've got a few pics of my pool being placed in the link in my signature line.
It was quite an experience, letme tell you!

Try Tallman pools. They are made in Georgia and they'll help find contractors for the install.
26e32339f3470679c95ff64b7a633f74.jpg
71a645e159ab023c774856fbf00f3724.jpg

With the right finish its like a baby's bottom.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.