TFTestKits Free Shipping

Re: Test Kit Opinion?

You're going to love the TF100! I've used it for many years now and it's a wonderful kit! you'll get to know your pool inside and out in no time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My pool build hasn't even started yet - so I haven't ordered - but just wondering . . . . if I become a TFP Lifetime now - can I use the $10 off coupon in a few months or does it expire quickly?

My pool build hasn't even started yet - so I haven't ordered - but just wondering . . . . if I become a TFP Lifetime now - can I use the $10 off coupon in a few months or does it expire quickly?

Sure you can. It won't expire. Glad you are considering it. It's really important, and when you consider how much value it brings to helping you protect your large investment, the cost is virtually pennies.

Which ever kit you decide on, order it and run some tests on your fill water a couple of weeks prior to fill. It will get you comfy with testing, and give you a picture of what you'll perhaps need to focus on long term with your pool chemistry.

Thanks guys! I am ALL OVER doing it myself! (once my PB releases me from PoolSchool and his supervision)

Pretty intimidated by the process - I have been reading and reading and it seems as clear as mud. :) When I read some of the posts I feel like I am back in college - and walked into the wrong Chem class - or maybe a foreign language class <snicker, snicker>

Thanks guys! I am ALL OVER doing it myself! (once my PB releases me from PoolSchool and his supervision)

Pretty intimidated by the process - I have been reading and reading and it seems as clear as mud. :) When I read some of the posts I feel like I am back in college - and walked into the wrong Chem class - or maybe a foreign language class <snicker, snicker>
That's not a bad comparison. What you need is the hands-on lab work for all the theory to make sense. I've said this before: after a few weeks, testing and dosing your pool will be as difficult and routine as brushing your teeth.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.