Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TFTestKits Free Shipping

1. Back To Top    #1

TFTestKits Free Shipping

This side conversation was split off of this topic.

If you order the TF-100 plus one add on (XL option, SpeedStir, salt test) to get over $80 and they have a promotion right now for free shipping
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Test Kit Opinion?

How about if one were to become a member (lifetime or platinum)? Can I get the TFP member discount too on top of the free shipping?? I love bargains!!
    May 2015: 17K Viking Caribbean Fiberglass IG pool (16'x40'), PAL lighting three 2T4 LED's (inside pool), Hayward DE 6020, Hayward Ecostar VS pump, SWG TCell15, Hayward HP21404T Heat Pump, Hayward Omnilogic automation + Sense & Dispense (HLCHEM).
    Rest of the backyard ideas/wish list: 12 x 20 Pergola, 48" Round Firepit, Accent/Landscape lighting, Outdoor movie theatre and music (projector & speakers), etc...

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by ashmoussa View Post
    How about if one were to become a member (lifetime or platinum)? Can I get the TFP member discount too on top of the free shipping?? I love bargains!!
    I would think so ... as long as it was still over $80 after the discount.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter

4. Back To Top    #4

Awesome!
    I just became a Lifetime member!!
    Just waiting on the discount instructions email so I can go purchase the TF100 test kit plus the misc. add-ons/options.
    Thank you TFP!
    May 2015: 17K Viking Caribbean Fiberglass IG pool (16'x40'), PAL lighting three 2T4 LED's (inside pool), Hayward DE 6020, Hayward Ecostar VS pump, SWG TCell15, Hayward HP21404T Heat Pump, Hayward Omnilogic automation + Sense & Dispense (HLCHEM).
    Rest of the backyard ideas/wish list: 12 x 20 Pergola, 48" Round Firepit, Accent/Landscape lighting, Outdoor movie theatre and music (projector & speakers), etc...

5. Back To Top    #5

You're going to love the TF100! I've used it for many years now and it's a wonderful kit! you'll get to know your pool inside and out in no time.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

6. Back To Top    #6

Re: TFTestKits Free Shipping

Ordered mine the other day and got free shipping. It'll be here tomorrow Btw, what's the expiration on the chems?
    Pool Stats: 24" Round Above Ground - Vinyl - 13,500 Gallons | Filter: Hayward Sand S180T | Pump: Hayward Power-Flo Matrix | Testing Kit: TF-100 | Mount Pleasant, Tennessee

7. Back To Top    #7

In the Industry

All the chemistry is warranted for 18 months.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

8. Back To Top    #8

I got mine today, was waiting on the doorstep.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    2017-Intex Ultra Frame 16x48 5000 Gallons
    Intex 2800GPH Pump with 14" Intex Sand Filter
    My Intex Pool Setup Video :Intex pool rises from the ashes - installing and leveling - EP-72 - YouTube

9. Back To Top    #9

Can't wait to get my kit. Ordered mine yesterday. In lieu of the pool getting built later this month, I'll probably be testing my tap water, my filtered water out of the fridge, and probably my toilet water as well. Haha
    Might as well order extra reagents now. Lol

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by unkyjoe View Post
    I got mine today, was waiting on the doorstep.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

11. Back To Top    #11

My pool build hasn't even started yet - so I haven't ordered - but just wondering . . . . if I become a TFP Lifetime now - can I use the $10 off coupon in a few months or does it expire quickly?
    ~Wendy
    33'X17' Sports Pool (3'6"-5'-4'6") 7' flush Spa, Blue Granite PT, Waterfalls, Weeping Wall, Baja Ledge and Doggie Beach Entry! Pentair Clean and Clear 420, IntelliFlo XF Pump, SuperFlo 1.5 HP Feature Pump, MasterTemp Heater, Pal-Treo LEDs, Dolphin M4, Liquid Chlorine & TF-100 - My Build Thread

12. Back To Top    #12

I am pretty sure it does not expire. The code you get is only good once.
    Jason, TFP Moderator

13. Back To Top    #13

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbaby View Post
    My pool build hasn't even started yet - so I haven't ordered - but just wondering . . . . if I become a TFP Lifetime now - can I use the $10 off coupon in a few months or does it expire quickly?
    Sure you can. It won't expire. Glad you are considering it. It's really important, and when you consider how much value it brings to helping you protect your large investment, the cost is virtually pennies.

Which ever kit you decide on, order it and run some tests on your fill water a couple of weeks prior to fill. It will get you comfy with testing, and give you a picture of what you'll perhaps need to focus on long term with your pool chemistry.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

14. Back To Top    #14

Thanks guys! I am ALL OVER doing it myself! (once my PB releases me from PoolSchool and his supervision)

Pretty intimidated by the process - I have been reading and reading and it seems as clear as mud. When I read some of the posts I feel like I am back in college - and walked into the wrong Chem class - or maybe a foreign language class <snicker, snicker>
    ~Wendy
    33'X17' Sports Pool (3'6"-5'-4'6") 7' flush Spa, Blue Granite PT, Waterfalls, Weeping Wall, Baja Ledge and Doggie Beach Entry! Pentair Clean and Clear 420, IntelliFlo XF Pump, SuperFlo 1.5 HP Feature Pump, MasterTemp Heater, Pal-Treo LEDs, Dolphin M4, Liquid Chlorine & TF-100 - My Build Thread

15. Back To Top    #15

Don't be. Just know that by one season or two at most it will be easier than you'd ever imagine. Remember I said that, you'll see.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

16. Back To Top    #16

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbaby View Post
    Thanks guys! I am ALL OVER doing it myself! (once my PB releases me from PoolSchool and his supervision)

Pretty intimidated by the process - I have been reading and reading and it seems as clear as mud. When I read some of the posts I feel like I am back in college - and walked into the wrong Chem class - or maybe a foreign language class <snicker, snicker>
    That's not a bad comparison. What you need is the hands-on lab work for all the theory to make sense. I've said this before: after a few weeks, testing and dosing your pool will be as difficult and routine as brushing your teeth.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!