Salt Water System Test Kit question

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

tftestkits has free shipping offer right now you order over $80 ... a TF-100 plus one of the salt tests (strips or drops) should get you there or close. Or add the XL option or SpeedStir ;)

I take care of three salt water pools, my own and two daughter's pools. I think it is pretty important to have a accurate way to determine the actual salt level in the pool. I purchased the Taylor K-1766, Salt Water Test kit, from tftestkits and it works great. Using the SpeedStir makes testing easier and faster, but I find that the Taylor SampleSizer, P/N 6190, is the tool I would miss the most. For the life of me I can never get the level in the tube where I want it. I go from too much to too little over and over again..:p The SampleSizer is just a hunk of aluminum that displaces everything but what you what. 25mL when inserted one way and 10 mL when inserted the other way. The only down side is you have to use Taylor sample tubes, but I like them better anyway.

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.