Return Jets Positioning

fatboy1271

LifeTime Supporter
In the picture I've drawn arrows as to where the three return jets are and the directions that they are sending water. The two on the right side of the image are PARAMOUNT iJETs and the one on the left, which is the most powerful, appears to be a regular elbow PVC coupler. The area at the bottom is generally at a standstill; I just happened to have skimmed the pool before taking this picture. My question is what is the best set up for my pool so that water circulates everywhere instead of just 2/3 of it? I was thinking of either flipping the elbow to point to the shallow end, but I'm not sure what that would do to the circulation at the deep end. Or replacing an iJET with a 45 elbow at the stairs and directing that to the shallow end.

Pool - SLAM 002 - 75.jpg

The middle jet should point just to the right of straight towards the viewer of the photo, i.e. down the length of the pool, just in front of the steps, while the jet closest to the steps should point directly at the steps. That should be enough to get it to continue along that side of the pool all the way to the far end.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.