Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Kudos to tfp method

1. Back To Top    #1

Kudos to tfp method

Just have to give you all KUDOS....end of Oct I followed your directions for closing my pool. Pulled the cover off today and not counting a small amount of debri that blew in under the cover, my water is crystal clear.

FC 4
    CC 0
    PH 7.4
    TA 50 but raised to 75
    CYA next to nothing due to small leak and had to keep adding water, but have a sock in front of return w stabilizer as I type.

I'd go swimming tomorrow but the water temp is a tad on the chilly side at 56!!

Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you, thank you, thank you! Your the best!
    Montgomery, AL
    27000 16 x 36 IG, Vinyl, Grecian, Hayward Sand filter, 1 HP Pentair whisperflo motor, Aqua Genie filter not by choice, no extra jets, Dolphin s300i robotic cleaner,Taylor K 2006 test kit, speed-stir which I couldn't live without!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Longview, Texas

Re: Kudos to tfp method

Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge. Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

3. Back To Top    #3
    SW PA

It certainly works if you follow through with it.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

4. Back To Top    #4

Thank you for the kind words. Never tire of hearing these stories, and it keeps me coming back to help people get there.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

5. Back To Top    #5

It's so great to "see" people following the TFP recommendations and having great results. I tell everyone I know with a pool about TFP and just hope they listen and get to this site.
    Keep up the great advice and "fun" on the site.

16 x 28 AG Doughboy pool with deep end drain and thru the wall skimmer, vinyl liner, 7' deep end ~11500 gals. 16" media master 150# sand filter using zeosand, 1.4 sq ft filter area, 1 hp, 10 amp Doughboy Power Pak II pump, TF-100 test kit. In sunny but fickle metro-Detroit Michigan.