Free shipping from tftestkits.net !?!? ... now through July 4th

Re: Free shipping from tftestkits.net !?!?

It is a good idea, I should have ordered the XL and the stirrer last night when I ordered mine, got to the shipping page and freaked out, the test kit must be heavy or oversized for that rate. I would have rather spent that money on more stuff :)

Yep. Saw the email and was happy. Then realized I don't need any new regents this year. Too bad. :sad:
Now next year I will be needing to replace quite a few.

Yes, the TF100 is the best value, and has the same reagent as the Taylor K2006. Both are fine kits, and you need one of the two. A proper kit is a tiny investment when considering the insurance it provides in the protection of your pool.

Welcome to the forum, there is plenty more to read on all this and more, so enjoy your time here. :goodjob:

I agree that the TF-100 is the best value.And if you add the XL option or the SpeedStir, you would then qualify for the free shipping :goodjob:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Thanks. I ordered the TF100 + Speedstir + Salt test strips. Already have a tracking # (that was fast). Thanks for the feedback and advice and the heads up on the free shipping offer!

That's one of the nice bonuses with TFTestkits. Their customer service is impeccable. You can't call Amazon with a question or issue about your kit and have them address it on the spot should you need too either.

Post back for help if you need it, and congratulations on taking this step. After this season, you'll be an expert on your own pool.

What luck--my girlfriend asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and I asked for a TF-100. :D It arrived today :D :D

Looks like they are doing it again through July 4th!!! :goodjob:

AND

If you ordered over $80 in the last 2 weeks and did not get free shipping ... they will give you a $10 gift card :D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.