Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Newb from Charleston, SC

1. Back To Top    #1

Moncks Corner

Newb from Charleston, SC

Hi, just joined TFP a few days ago and have learned so much from the stickies and other threads. Have had a new Jacuzzi 325 for a couple of months (first hot tub) and use Bromine as the sanitizer. Had been testing with strips but stepped it up recently with a Taylor kit. I probably fret more than I need to because my water clarity has been good but want to better managed it for the sake of the equipment.

Great site!

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Re: Newb from Charleston, SC

Welcome! Our son works for a large tech company in Monks Corner. We love Charleston! I just wish I could afford to buy a nice house downtown and rent it out to him.

Any hot tub questions you have, you'll get decent answers to here on TFP. Skippy and I use chlorine in our hot tub so we know bupkis about bromine. But others here do!
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter

3. Back To Top    #3
    SW PA

Re: Newb from Charleston, SC

Welcome! You've found an amazing resource to pool n spa care!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter