Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Newb from Charleston, SC

1. Back To Top    #1

Newb from Charleston, SC

Hi, just joined TFP a few days ago and have learned so much from the stickies and other threads. Have had a new Jacuzzi 325 for a couple of months (first hot tub) and use Bromine as the sanitizer. Had been testing with strips but stepped it up recently with a Taylor kit. I probably fret more than I need to because my water clarity has been good but want to better managed it for the sake of the equipment.

Great site!

Cheers

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Newb from Charleston, SC

Welcome! Our son works for a large tech company in Monks Corner. We love Charleston! I just wish I could afford to buy a nice house downtown and rent it out to him.

Any hot tub questions you have, you'll get decent answers to here on TFP. Skippy and I use chlorine in our hot tub so we know bupkis about bromine. But others here do!
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Newb from Charleston, SC

Welcome! You've found an amazing resource to pool n spa care!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter