Cornelius pools?

Aug 22, 2008
Hello I'm new to pools and am in the planning/research stages of incorporating a AGP into our new deck. I've had/maintained a hottub for six years so have some experience with keeping water palatable. I have been looking around for the best deal on a pool that I will install myself. Cornelius is a brand that I've found at a reasonable seeming cost. I'm wondering if anyone here has had specific experience with them and could comment on the quality or any issues?

I have no clue about Cornelius but wanted to welcome you. :wave:

I put my above ground pool in and it's 99.9% perfect! :mrgreen: I bought my pool from my local pool dealer. Good Luck! 8)

Thanks. As I said I'm still researching and trying to learn enough to make an informed decision rather than just a decision. Being from Canada I really have to research price as some people bring products across the line and then mark them up ridiculously. My local pool places seem quite a bit more expensive than mailorder/internet so far. And the doughboy pools (which I've read are good quality) are quite expensive comparatively with the pricing I've managed to find. I don't mind paying if that's what it takes but want to ensure that I'm getting the best product possible.

My current deck demolition will start over the next month or two and I've got a skidsteer/loader to do my own levelling work with. When It happens I'll document it all and will post a thread or some pics if people are interested. But that's still a long time coming.

We put in one cause my hub always wants to go with what the local store sells.
He always wants to go local, American or whatever until I bought him the only American made jeans for $5?.00 a pair:):) He's been quiet lately:)
We've had no trouble with it, this was only our second summer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.