I have an older system with a PDA remote and an AqualinkRS8.
I replaced my main pump last year with an Intelliflo VS, which I have been manually switching between speeds.
So, yesterday I ordered an IQ20-RS from PoolCleaningParts.com
It arrived today.
It took me about 30 minutes to do the physical installation, and 30 minutes to do the programming.
The physical installation was easy enough.
Went through the settings on the PDA and wrote them down.
Removed the safetly panels from the AquaLink.
Pulled out the old control board, but left all the connections intact.
Pulled the new cables for the iAqualink WiFi remote, and the Intelliflow control cable.
Installed the IntelliFlow control cable on it's own 4-pin terminal bar.
Made the new WiFi module share the 4-pin terminal bar that was already in use.
I moved the cables one at a time from the old controller to the new controller.
That way I did not mess up what was connected where.
Screwed everything back together.
Powered on the system.
Pulled out my laptop, and connected to the WiFi (SSID: iAqualink-XXX).
This allowed me to program the IA to my home WiFi network. This booted up and worked first time, with no issues.
I went onto the iaqualink.com website and registered my new IA2.
Couldn't be bothered to go outside and find the serial number, but it was included on a cardboard "door hanger" in the box.
I then was able to use the web interface (very similar to the touch-controls) to reprogram everything.
Programming took about 30 minutes, and my only real issue was realizing that I had forgotten to connect the other end of the Intelliflo control cable to the actual pump.
So far, so good.